Within ACU, the MacKillop Institute serves as an exemplary training ground for aspiring health researchers.
At MMIHR we welcome enquiries from research candidates (Honours, Masters and PhD) to undertake projects in our areas:
Our Institute provides a world-leading research training environment for Higher Degree Research (HDR) students, which includes:
- leading international researchers providing experienced supervision
- competitive scholarships
- intellectual and social support network
- intellectual environment based on a collaborative ethos
- financial support for professional development
- dedicated administrative support
- state-of-the-art facilities
- grant and publication writing support from academic staff
Before you apply
Prior to submitting an application to join our team as a research candidate, please review the following steps:
All applicants must follow the ACU guidelines here. Applications close 11:59pm 24 April 2022 AEST.
If you have any general enquiries about applying to the Institute, please email MMIHR.ResearchAdmin@acu.edu.au.
Meet our current students