Choosing ACU gets you more than a world-class education at a competitive price. You get the certainty of knowing your tuition cost before you start and the freedom to study in many campuses around Australia.
Your fees, made simple
We know unexpected fee increases are unwelcome. That’s why our international fees are set for the entire minimum duration of your course.
We’ve made our international tuition fees easy to understand so you can plan your time with us with no surprises. Our payment processes are simple and we’re here to provide help and support.
How much it costs to study with us
Our international tuition fees are based on the number of units you study each semester* and include:
- Support from International Student Advisers
- Orientation program
- Access to student services and facilities
- Study skills assistance.
*An average study load is four units per semester (40 credit points).
Undergraduate, postgraduate and research
You can access our latest international tuition fees by viewing or downloading the schedule of fees. This schedule lists indicative fees for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and research degrees.
Please note, international tuition fees do not include:
- Textbooks and/or equipment costs
- Living costs and accommodation
- Compulsory overseas student health insurance.
These are for miscellaneous services you might need during your studies. They include:
- Late enrolment or payment penalties
- Replacement cards, transcripts or testamurs
- Graduation fees
How to pay your fees
Financing your studies
Some financial assistance may be available to international students from Canada, India and the United States (including US veterans).
Payments and refunds
Find out how you’ll be invoiced, view payment options and learn about the refunds process.
Understand your living costs
Have the ultimate student experience by joining our thriving community of students living in long-term accommodation. With excellent facilities near all our major campuses, ACU accommodation is the best home away from home.
When you study in Australia as an international student, you must have compulsory health insurance. Find out about the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) plan, which can help you save on many of your medical bills.
Your guide to life in Australia
Get useful tips including visa information, finding somewhere to live, living costs, employment opportunities, banking and locating an ACU representative in your country.
Other information you should know
- All of our international tuition fees are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load (unless stated otherwise) and are indicative fees for students commencing in the academic year.
- If you extend your course beyond the minimum duration, your fees will increase to the new rates.