The Melbourne campus carpark is located beneath the St Teresa of Kolkata Building (115b Victoria Parade).
The carpark is open 6am-10:30pm Monday to Friday and 7:30am-5:30pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Car parking costs $5.00 per hour or $18.00 per day.
There are 200 car spots and 9 motorcycle spots available for use. A further 5 accessible spots are available for staff or students with mobility parking permits.
The carpark is a Staff and Student only facility and bookings can be made using the Parkable App. See instructions below.
Before accessing the carpark:
Register For Access: How to create an account
- Download the Parkable app for free from the App or Play Store
- Sign up using your work email ending in @acu.edu.au or @myacu.edu.au
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email from email@example.com with the subject line 'Please confirm your email address'. Check your spam if you can't see this in your inbox.
- Give Parkable notification and location services permissions for the best experience
- Load the licence plates of any vehicles you may drive to work - here's how
- Add your payment method to your profile - here's how
New users: How to gain access
- Once you've created an account, click this link from your phone or scan the attached QR code to gain access to the private car park at Fitzroy Campus
After you have access to the carpark, you can:
- Check real time car park availability: Find the purple pin on the map at 115b Victoria Parade. Tap on this to view the 'ACU Fitzroy Campus' parking details and see how many spots are available.
- Book parking for today: On the 'ACU Fitzroy Campus' car park listing, tap the 'Start parking' button (watch instructional video). Park in the space number you have been assigned.
- To book parking for another day this week: On the "ACU Fitzroy Campus" listing, tap the ''Future booking' button. Tap the date tiles for the days you'd like to park (watch instructional video). If the tile turns green, you have a successful booking! If you no longer require parking on a day you have booked, please cancel your booking (see instructions).
- To request parking for a day next week or beyond: On the "ACU Fitzroy Campus" listing, tap the ''Future booking' button. Tap the date tiles for the days you'd like to park (watch instructional video). Check back on the app after 12pm every Friday to see what parking bookings you've had confirmed (see instructions). Don't forget to cancel requests for days you no longer require parking (see instructions).
- Open the gate on arrival: As you approach the car park entrance/exit, use the 'Open gate' button in the app to gain access (see instructions).
You can find step-by-step guides on how to use the Parkable App via the Help Centre web page in the related links below.
If you have any questions, please email Parkable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkable Help Centre
Transport and parking
Explore our campuses