You’ll probably only ever need to cycle, walk or take the bus to our Ballarat campus. But, if you do need to drive, here are the directions from Melbourne:
- Turn off the Western Highway at the first exit sign into Ballarat – 500m beyond the Big Woolshed/Brewery Tap Hotel.
- Proceed west into the city and through the built-up area for about 4km.
- Turn right at the Hungry Jack’s traffic lights into Mair Street and follow this road, which swings around to the left.
- Proceed west along Mair Street for approximately 3km.
- Pass under the connecting overpass between Base Hospital (left) and St. John of God Health Care (right).
- Our Ballarat campus is 300m beyond the hospitals on the right.
Limited off-street parking is provided on campus property. Street parking is subject to council parking restrictions.