Think less about your fees and more about your future. We’ve made paying your fees a straightforward process. Find out how invoicing works at ACU, see which payment options we offer and learn about your options if you need to withdraw unexpectedly.

View your invoice

Before your fees are due, we’ll send you an email to your ACU student email account to let you know your invoice is ready to view in Student Connect.

Your invoice will be available four to six weeks before the payment due date.

To view invoice and payment due dates, visit the Student Portal.

We also send reminders to your ACU student email address, so make sure you check your email account regularly.

You’ll be issued with an invoice for each study period you’re enrolled in. These invoices will tell you how much you have to pay and when.

After your invoice has been issued, any changes made to your enrolment will be reflected on an updated invoice in Student Connect after 24 hours.

Domestic students (undergraduate and postgraduate)

How to pay

Upfront: You can pay your fees through Student Connect, either by credit card or BPAY.

Deferred: If you are eligible, you can defer your tuition to HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Visit the Financing your studies webpage for information.

International students (undergraduate and postgraduate)

I’m a current international student

Payment options will be listed on your invoice.

I’m a new international student

If you’re about to begin studying with us, your Letter of Offer will contain detailed information about your tuition and Overseas Student Health Cover fees (if you intend to apply for a student visa). 

All your fees must be paid in full before you will be issued a Confirmation of Enrolment.

If your course is 26 weeks or longer, you can also pay your fees in advance for future study periods if you wish.

How do I pay my international tuition fees?

Pay by credit card (new students only)

Use our international student payment form if you are going to accept an offer to study one of the following courses and wish to pay by credit card: 

  • English course
  • Diploma
  • Bachelor degree
  • Postgraduate course.

Please note: This form is only for new students. Current students should pay through Student Connect. 

New students can also pay by Flywire (see below).

Pay now with our international student payment form

Pay by Flywire (new students only)
domestic and international bank transfer / credit card 

You can make a direct payment via domestic or international bank transfer, or credit card using our payment service Flywire.

Visit Flywire

Paying by instalments

If you are an international student with difficulties paying your tuition fees due to financial hardship, you may apply to pay your tuition fees by instalments each semester. 

Find out more

Who to contact for help

Do you need more information or help paying your fees? We have dedicated staff who are here to help.

Email our international finance team

Refunding your fees

Can I get a refund?

Under certain circumstances, you may be eligible for a refund (or partial refund) of your fees. 

This usually applies when:

  • Course fees have been overpaid
  • You change your enrolment
  • You withdraw from units before the census date

When to apply for a refund

You should apply for a refund of your fees if: 

  • You do not want your excess fees to be credited to the next study period
  • You have withdrawn from your course prior to the census date and will not be returning to study.

Apply online for a refund

You will need your student ID details, access to your ACU student email address and a record of how your fees were paid. 

Apply now for a refund

Refund of fees in special circumstances

In certain special circumstances, we may approve a re-credit/refund of your fees after the census date. 

There are very strict criteria that apply to this process. To qualify for special circumstances, you must demonstrate your circumstances meet all of the following criteria:

  • They were beyond your control
  • They did not make their full impact on you until on or after the census date for the unit of study in question
  • They made it impracticable for you to complete the requirements of the unit during the period you were enrolled in that unit.

To apply for a special circumstances refund after the census date, complete our RE application form online.

Re-credit of units and refund of fees form (RE)

International student fees 

If you’re an international student, you can check if you can apply for a fee refund by visiting our international fee refund policy page. 

Read our international fee refund policy

Search our courses and take the first step toward your future.

Find a course

You might also like

International student fees

We keep our international tuition fees transparent and set at a fixed rate, so you can plan your studies with us in advance.

View international fees

Financing your studies

You may be able to access a range of financial assistance options, including government and private loans.

Learn more

Domestic student fees

Find out if you’re a domestic student, view domestic course fees, access our course costing tool and search unit prices.

View domestic fees

International student support

Our international team is happy to help you with any questions about arriving, living and studying in Australia.

Talk to us

Have a question?

We're available 9am–5pm AEDT,
Monday to Friday

If you’ve got a question, our AskACU team has you covered. You can search FAQs, text us, email, live chat, call – whatever works for you.

Live chat with us now

Chat to our team for real-time
answers to your questions.

Launch live chat

Visit our FAQs page

Find answers to some commonly
asked questions.

See our FAQs