Start your career while you study. As an ACU student, you'll be able to access a range of career development programs, events and support services to enhance your employability.
There are many things you can do during your time at university to improve your chances of successfully gaining employment. ACU graduates can access careers support up to two years post-completion of studies.
- ACU CareerHub, an online portal which provides students job opportunities, appointment bookings and event information.
- Graduate Employment, our ACU Career Directory gives you exclusive access to graduate jobs, internships, career advice and reviews tailored to your study area.
- Application Assist is a step by step process to enable students to build professional and competitive job application documents. Learning the process of developing your resume, addressing selection criteria and writing cover letters. Through this process, access resources linking you to job search strategies and program information, submit your application for review and register for professional development workshops.
- The Careers and Employability provides appointments and online career advice, workshops and programs, employer events and connection
- Student Jobs on Campus (SJC) provides students with the opportunity to undertake paid employment across ACU campuses while completing their studies.
To learn more about other work experience opportunities at ACU, including student jobs on campus, visit our work experience page.
Gain work experience