To apply to study at ACU you will need to lodge an online admission application via the appropriate admission pathway; ie via QTAC, UAC, VTAC or direct to ACU.
Visit Courses to find information on courses and how to apply.
Application to some courses also requires the submission of supporting documents and/or additional information forms.
- CR: Application for Credit Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) (PDF File, 341.9 KB)
- RC: Application for Right of Correction (Online)
- AX: Application for Cross Institutional Study (PDF File, 216.8 KB)
- RE: Re-credit of Unit/s and Refund of Fees in Special Circumstances (PDF File, 69.0 KB)
- RE: Re-credit of Unit/s and Refund of Fees in Special Circumstances (MS Word Document, 189.7 KB)
- RF: Application for Refund of Fees (Online)
- RV: Application for Review under Student Appeals Policy (MS Word Document, 67.4 KB)
- RV: Application for Review under Student Appeals Policy (PDF File, 49.7 KB)
- RX: Application for Appeal under Student Appeals Policy (MS Word Document, 74.3 KB)
- RX: Application for Appeal under Student Appeals Policy (PDF File, 53.6 KB)
- RD: Appeal Against Decision Under The Student Conduct and Discipline Policy (PDF File, 55.0 KB)
- Deferred Examination Application Form
- EC: Notification of Examination Clash (Online)
- SA: Application for Special Adjustment/s to Central Examinations (Online) form
Page last updated: 2017-11-21
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1115953