Physical health

If you become sick while you are living in Australia, your Overseas Student Health Cover will help you cover the cost of visiting a doctor. If your OSHC is with Medibank you can find a doctor who accepts Overseas Student Health Cover by going to the following link: find a doctor. If your OSHC cover is not with Medibank, please contact your OSHC provider directly.

For international students studying at our Brisbane and Melbourne campuses, we have an on-campus medical centre, offering comprehensive, high-quality health care services. Follow the links below for more information on services; as well as location and surgery hours; fees and billing arrangements; doctors; and details for making an appointment.

Emotional health

Studying in a new country is an exciting opportunity. However, many students find that being away from friends, family and home can be an extremely emotional time.

If you find that you're struggling, feeling sad or overwhelmed by your new environment, it's important to speak up and ask for help. ACU has a range of excellent support services for international students, including:

You can find out more about these services, and meet representatives from your ACU International Office and Student Support Services during your Orientation program.

Have a

Ask International

Online enquiry

For priority response,
make an online enquiry.

Make an online enquiry

Connect with us

Chat to our team via social media.