The program includes both theoretical and clinical components:
Theory: Content is delivered in flexible online mode. Program includes 150 hours of focused learning with a final on-campus written examination (2 hours) to ensure individual students have attained the necessary theoretical knowledge.
Clinical: Students are required to undertake 10 hours of clinical practice at a suitable venue.
Upon satisfactory completion of theory and clinical components of the program, students will receive a statement of completion and transcript which are used as evidence of qualification as a Nurse Immuniser to employers. The program should be completed within a six month period from commencement.
• Students must provide proof of current registration as a Nurse
• Students must provide a current CPR competency
• Students must have reliable internet access and an active email address
• Students must have moderate computer literacy skills for accessing and using the online program.
Note: Students must maintain currency of certifications for full course duration and future practice.
• The full program cost is $1,200.00 (incl. GST). Payments must be made online by credit card/debit card payment only.
If you withdraw from the Program during the first two weeks from commencement, you will be charged an administrative fee of $240 (incl. GST).
Should you withdraw from the Program after the first two weeks you will be ineligible for any refund on program costs.
In cases for withdrawal with evidence of special circumstances (i.e. valid medical reason), a partial
refund will be considered.
Course Coordinator – Sandra Miles
Enrolment and Administration managed by the School Office.
For further information or to receive a prospectus,please email PNI.QLD@acu.edu.au