Understand and reflect on the nature and practice of ethical leadership, particularly in creating socially responsible organisations that emphasise commitment to the common good.
Factors such as globalisation, a leadership context of increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity amid changing social values, technological advances and calls for enhancing sustainability all contribute to the challenges facing current leadership.
Increasingly, effective leadership involves making ethics, purpose, values and social responsibility integral components of sound business and organisational functioning, which then results in sustainable and high performance in organisations themselves as well as benefiting the planet and its inhabitants.
- Real-time virtual delivery
- Network with participants from across the country
- Intensive mode
- 4.5 days across two weekends
- Next course date: 23 – 25 October and 14 – 15 November 2020
- Gain a credit – optional assessment available (includes a fee) *
* Conditions apply