To be a Clemente student you need to:
- be over 18
- have challenges in your life
- be eager to learn
- be able to read and discuss a newspaper article
- commit to a 12-14 week program.
You don’t need a specific qualification or school certificate and there is no upper age limit. Clemente students are a very diverse group and can include people:
- aged 18 to over 60 years old
- from non-English speaking backgrounds
- who have missed out on education because of poverty, illness, homelessness, imprisonment, or age discrimination
- who want to increase their social and community connections.