Student athletes are required to:
- Attend elite athlete functions, including elite athlete program orientation sessions.
- Maintain up to date sporting performance achievements and information via correspondence with Elite Athlete Program coordinator.
- Make yourselves known as elite athletes to Lectures in Charge (LIC) of each unit at the beginning of each semester
- Notify LIC’s at the beginning of the semester of any expected competitions in during semester that will require time away from university.
- Respond to communications from Elite Athlete Coordinator
Student athletes are requested to:
- Represent ACU as a student athlete ambassador from time to time
- Participate in AUS endorsed events where possible, including regional and Australian Uni Games
- Provide a high resolution photograph that can be used online or in print publications by the university
- Participate and promote ACU’s sporting programs where possible.
As a member of the Elite Athlete Program, I agree to the following conditions:
- I will provide ACU with current, accurate information and supporting documentation
- I am aware that the Elite Athlete Program supports academic success, and ensure students have the appropriate assistance for their academic studies whilst honouring their commitments and time schedules as an elite athlete.
- I will not abuse the support and privileges provided to me as an Elite Athlete, may it be financial or academic assistance.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to notify the Elite Athlete Coordinator of any changes in my sporting career that may affect my status as an Elite Athlete.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep my contact details up-to-date.
NOTE: Failure to comply with the conditions laid out in this agreement may result in invalidation of your Elite Athlete Status at ACU.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be required when submitting your online application.