ACU’s new Co-Lab Coworking Spaces at North Sydney and Strathfield aim to support students, staff, alumni, startups and small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who are working on innovative projects or business ideas.
Our aim is to provide a flexible, creative and inclusive space that is supported by technology and encourages collaboration and sharing of resources.
Currently, the Coworking Space is being trialled at no fee and will be offering:
- free working space
- secure swipe card access
- free high speed WiFi
- 7 days/week access
- printing, scanning and photocopying*
- 3D printer*
- complimentary tea and coffee
- locker spaces*
- access to collaborative meeting spaces
- participation in related events to support business networking
- partnership opportunities with Law and Business students for work integrated learning projects.
*Subject to availability and/or additional charges
To foster a community of collaboration and innovation within the space, we host and link with local events, including speaker events, workshops, mentor groups and networking events.
Coworking Space Locations
North Sydney – Ground Floor at 33 Berry Street, North Sydney.
Strathfield – Ground floor Edward Clancy Building at 167-169 Albert Road, Strathfield
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org