Postgraduate study provides the opportunity to further your career, change career direction, pursue a passion for a particular subject, enter a profession that needs specific qualifications, gain a clear insight into industry and create invaluable contacts.
Postgraduate courses are for students who have completed a Bachelor's degree or have significant work experience.
Changes to Masters Programs
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) was revised in 2013 to ensure that qualifications offered by Australian institutions:
- Remain relevant and nationally consistent
- Continue to support flexible qualifications, linkages and pathways
- Enable national and international portability and comparability of qualifications
The revised framework will be effective from 2015. This will have an impact on the duration of some master’s level degree programs at ACU.
ACU International will contact impacted applicants for intakes from February 2015 as soon as the faculties advise changes. The changes do not impact those commencing in July 2014.
Find a list of postgraduate courses available to international students.
Please note: If you wish to apply for a Research or Professional Doctorate degree, please refer to the Study Research page.
How to apply
- Check the entry requirements
- Prepare your documents
- Check the application deadline
- Lodge your application
For admission to an ACU postgraduate degree, you must hold the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor's degree with a pass average. Individual courses may have specific requirements.
If your English is not sufficient to gain entry into your preferred course, you can study an English language course to prepare for future study at ACU.
Gather certified copies of the documents required for your application:
- your passport
- transcripts and completion certificates of all your academic qualifications
- evidence of your English proficiency
- additional supporting documents such as evidence of relevant work experience, professional registration and reference letters, that are relevant to your course
Some courses have limited places, so check the application deadline.
Make your application to ACU via any of the following methods:
An application fee of AUD $110 will be charged if you apply online without the assistance of an authorised education agent.
Page last updated: 2018-01-31
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/450610