Why study this course?
- Take a free IELTS Test when you enrol for 10 or more weeks IELTS Preparation
- Learn key skills and strategies to maximise your IELTS result
- Improve your proficiency in all four macro skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Expand your academic vocabulary
- Increase your grammatical accuracy
About this course
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's most popular test for higher education and global migration. In 2014, over two million candidates took the IELTS test to start their journeys into education or employment. Our IELTS preparation course equips students with the skills they need to sit the academic module of the test with increased confidence.
Test takers need to develop their general English language proficiency, but they also require test taking strategies, practice with test taking skills and the confidence to write about and discuss a wide range of topics. Our course is designed to balance all the needs of the test taker in a dynamic, professional classroom environment.
Our course is skills-based, and organised around specific weekly objectives that cover the four skills tested: listening, speaking reading and writing.
Our experienced and well qualified teachers, and small class sizes mean that you are given individual guidance and feedback, thus maximising your chances of achieving your goals.
For more information, view the course on our course browser.
View IELTS Test Preparation course