Are you planning to sit the PTE Academic exam? ACU English Language Centre’s PTE Academic Preparation Program Workshop can help you develop the knowledge and skills to achieve your desired score.
About the workshop
The PTE Academic Preparation Program Workshop is a part-time program delivered online that gives participants the skills and strategies to prepare for all aspects of the PTE Academic exam.
Taught by qualified and experienced English language teachers, the workshop will introduce you to the exam format, provide guidance and detailed in-class feedback to practice exam questions, and outline a range of tips and strategies to ensure you are ready to sit your exam with confidence.
All course materials will be provided.
- Duration: The program runs over 5x 1.5-hour classes
- Dates: Monday 22 November – Friday 26 November 2021, 6.00pm – 7:30pm AEDT
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Fees: $220
Key learning outcomes
- Develop your familiarity with the test format
- Enhance your understanding of all 20 question types in the PTE Academic test
- Boost your understanding of the skills being assessed in the test’s three sections – Speaking and Writing, Reading and Listening
Download the PTE Preparation Program Workshop flyer
What is the PTE Academic Test?
The Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic is a two-hour computer-based exam of English language proficiency for study, migration and professional registration. The PTE Academic exam is internationally recognised and has three main sections assessing speaking and writing, listening and reading skills.