6 months *full-time or equivalent part-time. (*named specialisations only available in part-time mode and the duration is 1 year depending on chosen specialisation)
Specialisations can be available on-shore to viable cohorts
EFTSL value of units : All 10 cp units in this course have an EFTSL value of 0.125. Units with a cp value of a multiple of 10 have corresponding EFTSL values.
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
International applicants must also meet the English language proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree.
Disclaimer: The course entry requirements above are for 2023 Admission.
1. To qualify for the Graduate Certificate with a named specialisation a student must complete 40 cp from one Specialisation group in the Schedule of Unit Offerings (Part A):
- Career Development
- Highly Accomplished/Lead Educational Practice
- Inclusive Practice
- Integrated STEM
- Literacy Intervention (cohorts only) *Not offered in 2023
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Student Wellbeing
2. To qualify for the Graduate Certificate without a named specialisation, a student must complete any 40 cp from Education units in the Schedule of Unit Offerings (Part B)
Students are required to follow the pattern of unit enrolment set out in the relevant Course Enrolment Guide, unless otherwise approved by the Course Coordinator. In all aspects of progression through this course, students will be advised by the Course Coordinator.