This information clarifies whether you need to notify the university in relation to your health and COVID-19 via the ACU reporting form for staff or the ACU reporting form for students. Please use this guide in conjunction with the current advice of the health authorities in each state/territory.

Have you been tested for COVID-19 (via PCR or RAT)?

If you are experiencing symptoms you need to go home if on campus and get tested using either a RAT test or PCR test.
Please continue to follow current advice of the health authorities in each state/territory.
If you have tested because you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home until test results are received and then follow the guidance of health authorities in each state/territory. You should stay at home if you are unwell.

If you are on campus please go home straight away, tell your supervisor or lecturer and complete the student or staff reporting form.

Student Reporting Form


Staff Reporting Form

Please follow the health advice in each state/territory which you can find here.

If you have further concerns you should contact your GP or state or territory public health agency.

COVID-19 resources

Have a question?

We're available 9am–5pm AEDT,
Monday to Friday

If you’ve got a question, our AskACU team has you covered. You can search FAQs, text us, email, live chat, call – whatever works for you.

Live chat with us now

Chat to our team for real-time
answers to your questions.

Launch live chat

Visit our FAQs page

Find answers to some commonly
asked questions.

See our FAQs