Our suite of postgraduate mental health and mental health nursing programs for registered nurses and allied health practitioners develop graduates with knowledge and skills at a specialist and advanced level.
29 April 2021
Join Dr Louise Alexander and learn about how our mental health and mental health nursing programs could help you advance your career by providing:
• opportunities for clinicians and practitioners who are already working with people with mental health issues, but have no formal postgraduate mental health qualification
• an opportunity tao consolidate and extend your understanding of recovery-orientated, trauma-informed care, philosophy and practice
• a specific unit in cognitive behavioural therapy taught by an industry expert
• the chance to update your practice and keep pace with changes to mental health legislation, policy and service delivery models
• flexible learning opportunities, which can grow with your ambition starting with the Graduate Certificate in Mental Health, and then graduate diplomas and master’s programs.
We're available 9am–5pm AEDT,
Monday to Friday
If you’ve got a question, our AskACU team has you covered. You can search FAQs, text us, email, live chat, call – whatever works for you.