ACU CareerHub is a free, simple to use online careers and employment portal which enables you to advertise employment opportunities and career-related events directly to ACU students and graduates. You can advertise part-time, full-time and casual jobs, graduate programs, volunteer opportunities, internships and work experience and tutoring roles.
- promote your organisation to in excess of 20,000 students and graduates
- target your advertising campaign to students and graduates from specific disciplines
- advertise industry news, competitions and scholarship opportunities
- promote details of events/employer information sessions you are hosting
- manage your advertising campaign by editing and closing the opportunities you have listed
- view a history of all the previous opportunities you have listed on ACU CareerHub
All items you add to ACU CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Careers and Employability Service and must be in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Please note: Job and organisation reviews/approvals are done manually and may take up to two working business days to process.
Why choose to hire ACU students?
ACU undertakes to ensure that all graduates develop the University's distinctive Graduate Attributes that make them unique in the tertiary education sector.
Contact Careers and Employability