Do not use this form if any of the following applies;
- it is less than 24 hours until your exam
- you cannot attend exams on the days and times they are currently scheduled (due to illness or other commitments)
- you do not have medical documentation to verify your need for special adjustments.
- if the application is relevant to a School-based assessment item
- you have a current Education Inclusion Plan and the request for special adjustment relates to the disability/health condition documented in this plan
- you have a long term health condition or disability, adjustments for which can be provided for in an Education Inclusion Plan developed by Disability Services, and it is before the end of week 9 (in this case, you must arrange to meet with a Disability Advisor before the Wednesday of week 9.)
(In any of the above cases, you are not eligible for a Special Adjustment – but you may be eligible for a Deferred Examination.)