Do not use this form if any of the following applies;
- it is less than 24 hours until your exam
- you cannot attend exams on the days and times they are currently scheduled (due to illness or other commitments)
- you do not have medical documentation to verify your need for special adjustments.
- if the application is relevant to a School-based assessment item
- you have a current Education Inclusion Plan and the request for special adjustment relates to the disability/health condition documented in this plan
- you have a long term health condition or disability, adjustments for which can be provided for in an Education Inclusion Plan developed by Disability Services, and it is before week 12 (in this case, you must arrange to meet with a Disability Advisor before the Wednesday of week 12.)
(In any of the above cases, you are not eligible for a Special Adjustment – but you may be eligible for a Deferred Examination.)