What is ACU Collaborate Plus?
ACU Collaborate Plus aims to support and develop fledgling businesses and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) through the sharing of resources, knowledge, research and expertise.
How does ACU Collaborate Plus work?
Our multidisciplinary Coworking Spaces at North Sydney and Strathfield have been established to facilitate sustainable partnerships with not-for-profit and for-profit organisations.
The purpose of the spaces is to:
- support and strengthen local networks of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry
- enhance innovation in product and process development
- assist in developing suitable organisational practices through access to research and disciplinary expertise
- provide access to resources through work-integrated learning opportunities for SMEs, Businesses, undergraduates and postgraduates in the key areas of:
- Information Technology and Systems
- Visual Arts and Design
- Technology (Industrial, Wood, Metal, Textiles)
- Business (HR, Marketing, Administration, Events, Accounting)
- Health Sciences (including clinic services)
- Leadership and Management
- Innovative Education.
Join the Coworking Space
ACU’s new Collaborate Plus Coworking Space aims to support students, staff, alumni, startups and small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who are working on innovative projects or business ideas.
Register your interest
ACU Collaborate Plus is currently engaging with interested parties as it develops and grows. Below is the opportunity to register your details if you are interested in being involved as a pro bono mentor, or in staying informed.
This program is proudly supported by the NSW Department of Industry.