What is ACU Co-Lab?
ACU Co-Lab aims to support and develop fledgling businesses and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) through the sharing of resources, knowledge, research and expertise.
How does ACU Co-Lab work?
Our multidisciplinary Coworking Spaces at North Sydney and Strathfield have been established to facilitate sustainable partnerships with not-for-profit and for-profit organisations.
The purpose of the spaces is to:
- support and strengthen local networks of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry
- enhance innovation in product and process development
- assist in developing suitable organisational practices through access to research and disciplinary expertise
- provide access to resources through work-integrated learning opportunities for SMEs, Businesses, undergraduates and postgraduates in the key areas of:
- Information Technology and Systems
- Visual Arts and Design
- Technology (Industrial, Wood, Metal, Textiles)
- Business (HR, Marketing, Administration, Events, Accounting)
- Health Sciences (including clinic services)
- Leadership and Management
- Innovative Education.
Join the Coworking Space
ACU’s new Co-Lab Coworking Space aims to support students, staff, alumni, startups and small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who are working on innovative projects or business ideas.
Learn more about our Coworking Spaces
Register your interest
ACU Co-Lab is currently engaging with interested parties as it develops and grows. Below is the opportunity to register your details if you are interested in being involved as a pro bono mentor, or in staying informed.
Register to stay informed
This program is proudly supported by the NSW Department of Industry.