The Course Enrolment Guide is designed to help you enrol in the right units for your course
Course maps provide a visual outline of the sequence of the units and electives for each course.
Course maps are based on the official ACU Handbook and are subject to change.
Any queries regarding the course structure should be directed to your course coordinator.
- EXSC652 Contemporary Issues in Sports Science - due to COVID-19: the intensive Specified unit (EXSC652 Contemporary Issues in Sports Science) that must be undertaken during the degree will be offered as an online intensive unit.
- The Major Research Project units (EXSC654 Major Research Project Part A and EXSC655 Major Research Project Part B) is a 12-month commitment. Students must have a GPA≥5.5 in the first 8 units of the MHighPerfSport degree to be considered for EXSC654 and EXSC655.
Enrolment Instructions - ACU Online Units
ACU Online Terms
- ACU Online Term 1 – Mon 30 Jan 2023 to Sun 9 Apr 2023 (NOTE: 8 weeks of study / 10 weeks for overall delivery and assessment)
- ACU Online Term 2 – Mon 24 Apr 2023 to Sun 2 Jul 2023 (NOTE: 8 weeks of study / 10 weeks for overall delivery and assessment)
- ACU Online Term 3 – Mon 17 Jul 2023 to Sun 24 Sep 2023 (NOTE: 8 weeks of study / 10 weeks for overall delivery and assessment)
- ACU Online Term 4 – Mon 9 Oct 2023 to Sun 17 Dec 2023 (NOTE: 8 weeks of study / 10 weeks for overall delivery and assessment)
For assistance with enrolling into ACU Online units, please contact AskACUO:
Call: 132286 (13ACUO)
SMS: 0488 857 228
General Enrolment information
Please note that study modes and unit availability are subject to change and not all units are on offer at all times. Units might be offered in different modes (campus, multi-mode, online scheduled or online unscheduled). If you are unsure which mode is the most suitable for you, please contact your course coordinator prior to enrolling.
Minimum enrolment numbers apply to all units. The University reserves the right to cancel units with low enrolment numbers. Students will be advised of cancellations prior to the start of semester and offered an alternative unit if one is available. You must enrol for the whole academic year if you commence in Semester 1 or if you are re-enrolling. You can change your enrolment up until the census date for each semester or professional term. See thefor key dates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may need to cancel or change the campus or study modes of unit offerings, possibly at short notice. Please ensure you check your student email account regularly and refer to your timetable to confirm delivery method.
Students participating in Professional Practice or Community Engagement activities might be asked to complete a range of background checks, certifications, immunisations and registrations as required by Federal and State/Territory laws prior to commencing their placement, practicum or field experience. Please refer to thewebpage to see which requirements you need to fulfil for your study program in your State/Territory. Further information can also be obtained from your Course Coordinator.
For all general enquiries, or questions regarding your course enrolment, fees, timetabling, results or graduation please contact AskACU.