What we offer you
When you apply for a student job at ACU, you’ll get access to the following benefits:
- confidential application process
- multiple job opportunities across our campuses
- resources from our Careers and Employability to support your application.
If you’re successful in landing a role, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- fantastic hourly rates and conditions
- valuable work experience and transferable core skills for future employment
- employers who also work for ACU and understand the needs of our students
- the chance to start building your network
- professional development opportunities in a safe environment.
Career services for current students
Step into your career while you’re still studying with the help of our Careers and Employability.
Open to all of our current students, this service provides a wide variety of resources, including:
- career workshops and programs (general and course-specific)
- one-on-one career advice sessions (in person, or by phone or Skype)
- employer events and networking opportunities
- access to information, résumé services and job listings via the CareerHub.
Please note: You will need to be a current student and able to access the Student Portal to view this information.
Get things started with our Careers and Employability
Have a job or career question? Talk to us
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Careers and Employability and Student Jobs on Campus teams for more information.
Careers and Employability