Peter and Margaret Gill with 2016 scholarship recipients Kate Strahan, Lily Malone and Kalina Brown.
You inspire our deepest gratitude
Your support of ACU—whether you are a donor, sponsor, partner, volunteer or member of the University community—advances the pursuit of knowledge and the mission for justice, equity and dignity of all human beings.
You are the embodiment of the common good.
The University expresses its deepest gratitude for your generosity, which supports students, staff and graduates to be influential change agents in the global community in which we all live.
Just look what we’ve done together
Just a few of the achievements your generosity has made possible:
- Growing the scholarship program to support almost 400 talented and motivated students each year.
- The creation of academic Chairs to explore the deeper issues relating to ACU’s mission and values.
- The delivery of innovative international programs in East Timor and on the Thai-Burma border that support vulnerable youth and help build local capacity.
- Support for research that grows ACU’s reputation as an institution of higher learning, as well as enhancing the learning experience for both students and staff.
Your support is breaking down the barriers to higher education today—and amplifying the power of education for tomorrow.
Recognising your impact
Supporters of ACU are publicly recognised (with permission) in both the ACU Foundation Donor Report and Honour Roll. The Donor Report illustrates in detail the tremendous impact made by supporters each year in every area of the University.
Read recent inspiring stories about the difference donors have made:
- View the ACU Honour Roll.
Scholarship and Award Ceremonies
The ACU Scholarship and Award ceremonies are annual events connecting students with the supporters who have helped them flourish.
At these events, we celebrate both the students’ achievements—in academic, community, research and professional pursuits—and the generous donors and partners who have supported them.
It is inspiring to see the ACU community come together at these special occasions.