Whether you stay in touch with us to connect with fellow graduates, attend networking opportunities, or hear about professional development and further study – ACU Alumni is your lifelong link to Australian Catholic University.
ACU CareerHub - Careers & Employment Online is where ACU students and graduates can search for:
- Employment opportunities - Graduate, vacation, international, degree related jobs (p/t & temporary), work experience and employment scholarships
- Upcoming events - Employer recruitment presentations, careers fairs, industry networking events and employment preparation workshops
- Career resources - Fact sheets, links, news and FAQs
ACU graduates will have access to ACU CareerHub for up to 2 years after graduation.
You can also ask a careers advisor a question online and submit your resume for review online via ACU CareerHub
One-on-one appointments with a careers adviser
Our qualified careers advisers are able to assist ACU graduates in a variety of ways up to 2 years from the date of finishing university.
During an appointment the career adviser will determine your needs and assist you in finding the answers to your questions.
Common areas for discussion include:
- Identifying or clarifying decisions about your career
- Discussing your desire or interest for further study options
- Identifying appropriate job search strategies
- Practicing or providing feedback on answering interview questions
- Providing feedback on your resume and job application documentation
- Discussing whether you should disclose a disability when applying for a job
- Exploring why you are not being successful at getting to the interview stage of a job
Appointments with a careers adviser are confidential and our careers advisers work to a code of ethics. Each of our careers advisers are members of a professional careers association and keep up to date by completing at least 30 hours of continuing professional development activities each year.
Making an appointment
Appointments are for 30 minutes and can be conducted over the phone if you are unable to get to your closest campus.
Business networking opportunities
Can you host a networking opportunity for fellow graduates? The alumni office is keen to co-host small targeted networking opportunities for ACU graduates working in, or keen to engage with a specific field. If you are able to assist, please contact the Alumni Relations Manager at email@example.com.
Working at ACU
ACU is a friendly and rewarding environment where community engagement and work-life balance are valued. If you want to work at ACU then search our vacancies at the Careers at ACU page.
Page last updated: 2017-06-26
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/670760