WIL experiences on offer
- Placements: work in industry, legal, professional or community organisations.
- Simulations: practice your skills in a simulated workplace setting, on or off campus, such as business interviewing, negotiating or mooting.
- Assessment activities: our assessment activities are designed to simulate the practical work undertaken in business and legal workplaces.
- WIL projects: collaborate with industry, community and government departments to undertake research projects with industry partners.
- International study tours: take part in an individual or group overseas study tour to experience different workplace cultures. You’ll meet with government, private and community organisations and take part in volunteering, community service, pro bono work or project-based activities.
- Networking events: gain direct access to industry guest speakers, barristers, judges and business leaders to grow your professional networking skills.