The Course Enrolment Guide is designed to help you enrol in the right units for your course.
Course maps provide a visual outline of the sequence of the units and electives for each course.
Course maps are based on the official ACU Handbook and are subject to change.
Any queries regarding the course structure should be directed to your course coordinator.
- Accounting major - available at Blacktown, Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield
- Human Resource Management major - available at Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield
- Informatics major - available at Blacktown, Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney
- Management major - available at Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney
- Marketing major - available at Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney
Please note that study modes and unit availability are subject to change and not all units are on offer at all times. Units might be offered in different modes (attendance, multi-mode or online). If you are unsure which mode is the most suitable for you, please contact your course coordinator prior to enrolling.
Minimum enrolment numbers apply to all units. The University reserves the right to cancel units with low enrolment numbers. Students will be advised of cancellations prior to the start of semester and offered an alternative unit if one is available. You must enrol for the whole academic year if you commence in Semester 1 or if you are re-enrolling. You can change your enrolment up until the census date for each semester or professional term. See thefor key dates.
For all general enquiries, or questions regarding your course enrolment, fees, timetabling, results or graduation please contact AskACU.