The Course Enrolment Guide is designed to help you enrol in the right units for your course.
Course rules are published in the official ACU Handbook and are subject to change.
Any queries regarding the course structure should be directed to your course coordinator.
Students starting in 2023
- Bachelor of Arts (Semester 1 intake) course maps (PDF)
- Bachelor of Arts (Semester 2 intake) course maps (PDF)
Students who wish to complete one semester of study in Rome (from 2023)
If you are considering going to Rome, you are advised to start using the Rome map from your first semester of study. You can transfer to the regular course map (in consultation with your course coordinator) if you are unable to complete a semester in Rome.
- Bachelor of Arts (Semester 1 intake) ROME course map (PDF)
- Bachelor of Arts (Semester 2 intake) ROME course map (PDF)
Students who started prior to 2023
- Bachelor of Arts (one major, two minors) course map (PDF)
- Bachelor of Arts (two majors) course map (PDF)
- Bachelor of Arts course rules 2023
- Bachelor of Arts course rules prior to 2023 (select year of commencement)
Please note that study modes and unit availability are subject to change and not all units are on offer at all times. Units might be offered in different modes (on-campus, multi-mode, online scheduled or online unscheduled). If you are unsure which mode is the most suitable for you, please contact your course coordinator prior to enrolling.
Minimum enrolment numbers apply to all units. The University reserves the right to cancel units with low enrolment numbers. Students will be advised of cancellations prior to the start of semester and offered an alternative unit if one is available. You must enrol for the whole academic year if you commence in Semester 1 or if you are re-enrolling. You can change your enrolment up until the census date for each semester or professional term. See thefor key dates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may need to cancel or change the campus or study modes of unit offerings, possibly at short notice. Please ensure you check your student email account regularly and refer to your timetable to confirm delivery method.
- Information on the Rome Semester, 2023 (PDF)
- Becoming a classroom teacher (through postgraduate study) (PDF)
- Information about studying history in NSW (for teaching) (PDF)
For all general enquiries, or questions regarding your course enrolment, fees, timetabling, results or graduation please contact AskACU.