1.5 years full-time or equivalent part-time.
Course available at
Nationally, Online (Open Universities Australia students only)
EFTSL value of units : All 10 cp units in this course have an EFTSL value of 0.125. Units with a cp value of a multiple of 10 have corresponding EFTSL values.
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and 2 years post-graduation full time (or FTE) work experience; OR
- Graduate certificate in any discipline and a minimum of 2 years full time work experience; OR
- A minimum of 5 years’ full-time work experience outlined in a portfolio demonstrating knowledge, experience, and skills suitable to the level required for participation in the program.
Disclaimer :The Course entry requirements above are for 2021 Admission.
To qualify for the degree, a student must complete 120 cp from the Schedule of Unit Offerings, consisting of:
- 80 cp from Specified Units (Part A)
- 40 cp from Elective Units (Part B)
A student who has completed the requirements prescribed for the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration or the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration may exit from the course with the relevant award by arrangement with the relevant Course Coordinator.
Schedule of unit offerings
Part A : Specified Units
Complete exactly 80 credit points from the following:
|ACCT600||Accounting for Decision Making||10||OR|
|BUSN600||International Business Environment||10|
|MGMT605||Strategic Management for Sustainability||10|
|MGMT641||Organisational Dynamics and Behaviour||10|
Part B : Elective Units
Complete exactly 40 credit points from the following:
|BUSN603||Corporate Governance and Risk Management||10|
|HRMG601||Human Resource Management||10|
|MGMT621||Management of Change||10|
|OHSE601||Principles of OHSE Management||10|
Any four (4) electives from ACU or other University provider at AQF Level 9 approved by the Course Coordinator.