3 years full-time or equivalent part-time.
- North Sydney
Strathfield - Away from base mode available
EFTSL value of units : All 10 cp units in this course have an EFTSL value of 0.125. Units with a cp value of a multiple of 10 have corresponding EFTSL values.
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites at year 12, or equivalent:
New South Wales
English (Standard) (Band 2) or EAL (Band 3).
English (Units 3 & 4, C)
Units 3 and 4 - a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in any other English.
International applicants need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
Disclaimer: The course entry requirements above are for 2024 Admission. Refer to your relevant Tertiary Admission Centre website for future years' entry requirements.
To qualify for the degree, a student must complete:
- 240 cp consisting of:
- 130 cp from Specified Units from the Schedule of Unit Offerings (Part A);
- 40 cp from any other units listed in the Schedule of Unit offerings for any Bachelor degree course offered by the Peter Faber Business School at second or third year level (Part B);
- 40 cp from other Elective units listed in the Schedule of Unit Offerings for any other ACU Bachelor degree courses (Part C);
- 20 cp from University Core Curriculum Units (Part D);
- 10 cp BIPX202 Community Engagement: Building Strengths and Capabilities (Part E)
In all aspects of progress through the course, students will be advised by the Course Coordinator and bound by decisions of the Faculty Learning and Teaching Committee.