0.5 year full-time or equivalent part-time.
- North Sydney
Also offered at Adelaide Leadership Centre
EFTSL value of units : All 10 cp units in this course have an EFTSL value of 0.125. Units with a cp value of a multiple of 10 have corresponding EFTSL values.
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Disclaimer: The course entry requirements above are for 2023 Admission.
Students may choose to pursue a named specialisation.
- To qualify for the degree with a named specialisation, a student must complete:
- 40 cp from one specialisation group (Part B); OR
- To qualify for the degree a student must complete 40 cp from the Schedule of Unit Offerings comprising:
- 20 cp from Specified units or equivalent (Part A);
- 20 cp from Electives* (Part C).
* Students may take Electives drawn from the Schedule of Unit Offerings (listed).
In all aspects of progress through the course, students will be advised by the Course Coordinator and bound by decisions of the Head of School.