Uni Step-Up Blacktown+ is available to students through ACU's Widening Participation initiatives.
To participate, you must be in Year 11. Please note places are limited, and priority places are allocated to:
- Students from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Students from Blacktown local government area
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students
What can I study?
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- A number of dual degrees are also available
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice
Nursing and midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Business Administration
Sports and exercise science
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Bachelor of High Performance Sport/Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science/Bachelor of Nutrition Science
When does the program run?
In 2023 Uni Step-Up Blacktown+ Unit 1 commences in the September school holidays. Unit 2 will commence in the January 2024 school holidays.
Each unit consists of five or six days on-campus during school holidays, plus three to five short follow-up online classes scheduled after school.
How do I apply?To apply for the program you will need to provide a copy of your most recent school report and answer these two questions:
- Why do you want to study in the Uni Step-Up program? (100-200 words)
- What skills and qualities do you believe are needed to study at a university level? (100-200 words)
Applications for the 2024 Uni Step-Up Blacktown+ program open in Term 2, 2024 for September commencement. Please check the website for more information in Term 2, 2024.