ACU is Australia’s only public Catholic university and is part of the government-funded national system of Australian universities.
- Our degrees are recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework, which is the Australian Government regulation body for education and training qualifications.
- The University is registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), which gives us authorisation to enrol international students.
- ACU is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities and the International Federation of Catholic Universities, giving us valuable global connections and networks.
- The University conducts its activities in accordance with the Educational Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.
- Further information regarding students' rights and obligations under the ESOS Framework.
- We welcome students from all walks of life, regardless of nationality, culture or religious background. With around 3,000 international students, we pride ourselves on a high national ranking for both Indigenous indigenous participation and cultural diversity.