Request for a Conduct Report to be sent to Victorian Legal Admission Board

Note: If you require an official academic transcript to be provided to VLAB you need to submit a request here. Students who have graduated since 2019 should provide VLAB with a link to their electronic transcript via my eQuals.

Have a question?

We're available 9am–5pm AEDT,
Monday to Friday

If you’ve got a question, our AskACU team has you covered. You can search FAQs, text us, email, live chat, call – whatever works for you.

Live chat with us now

Chat to our team for real-time
answers to your questions.

Launch live chat

Visit our FAQs page

Find answers to some commonly
asked questions.

See our FAQs