What to expect
This interactive workshop will explore how digital marketing strategies improve performance for your business in the digital space. We take you through a range of digital marketing options, including social media, email marketing and blogging, to help you understand what would work for your business. We will help you understand the techniques that are important in making smart decisions about Google advertising and SEO. You will also learn how to address low- and high-intent prospects with your marketing strategy, and examine different platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
- Understand the fundamentals of digital channels (Google, Facebook, email marketing, blogging and LinkedIn) and how they work together to achieve marketing results.
- Know the elements of a results-driven digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the different parts of the Facebook platform and how to use them effectively.
- Know the requirements for effective engagement and advertising on Facebook.
- Be able to develop the bones of your digital marketing strategy.
Attendees will be awarded a digital Certificate of Attendance.
About the presenter
Dr Syed Muhammad Fazal-e-Hasan been speaking to audiences about digital marketing and online profile building for the past 10 years in large conferences, workshops, lectures and seminars.
Dr Fazal-e-Hasan has performed successful entrepreneurship by establishing a chain of digital marketing training institutes. Currently, his research, teaching and consultancy focuses on consumer behaviour and marketing strategy in the digital space.
Dr Fazal-e-Hasan has completed many research and entrepreneurial projects using advanced digital and project management techniques, and he has contributed to 14 medium to large size projects, including Devonport Digitalisation, Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) and Global Entrepreneurship Monitor projects.
As a professional speaker, Dr Fazal-e-Hasan’s goal is to make sure everyone leaves his workshops with:
- innovative ideas
- a strategy and techniques they can immediately implement in their business
- a positive feeling about their progress so far
- the motivation and inspiration to do more.
About the program
The Launch Plus Incubator Program is a series of workshops hosted by ACU Collaborate Plus, ACU’s entrepreneurship and innovation hub.
The series is designed to take you through the stages of starting and growing a successful business. Budding entrepreneurs are welcome to attend any of the workshops.
Workshop topics include:
- idea generation and validation
- selling and telling
- product/service development
- start-up legal
- digital marketingpitching and funding options
- start-up finance.
Find event details for all workshops.