Law and Business
We are pleased to announce that a 10% rebate will be offered to domestic ACU graduates (from any faculty) enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate studies and graduate entry Law in the Faculty of Law and Business who commence studying in 2016. This will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Below are the postgraduate coursework degrees offered exclusively by ACU Business:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Commerce / Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Technology / Master of Business Administration
Below is the graduate entry Law degree offered exclusively by the Thomas More Law School:
- Bachelor of Laws Graduate Entry - daytime classes
- Bachelor of Laws Graduate Entry - part-time evening classes (PDF 565KB)
- ACU graduates include: Domestic ACU alumni from any faculty, alumni from ACU's antecedent organisations and Open Universities Australia graduates with full degree from ACU. However, does NOT include international alumni (International graduates please refer to Executive Dean's Scholarships)
- The rebate also applies to graduands - those students who have been confirmed as having their 'course complete', but who have not officially graduated at the time of commencing postgraduate studies;
- If alumni are in receipt of another scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, the 10% rebate will NOT apply;
- If alumni have received another scholarship/discount/bursary for previous undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at ACU the rebate WILL apply;
- Further conditions apply
For more information and conditions, or to apply, please contact email@example.com.
*Correct at time of posting, March 2016. Subject to change.