Faculty of Health Sciences Postgraduate Alumni Rebate
A 10% rebate will be offered to domestic ACU graduates (from any faculty) enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Health Sciences until further notice.
Postgraduate studies include the below coursework degrees offered exclusively by the Faculty of Health Sciences:
- ACU graduates include: offshore alumni, and alumni from ACU's antecedent organisations however, does NOT include international alumni;
- The rebate also applies to graduands - those students who have been confirmed as having their 'course complete', but who have not officially graduated at the time of commencing postgraduate studies;
- If alumni are in receipt of another scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, the 10% rebate will NOT apply;
- If alumni have received another scholarship/discount/bursary for previous undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at ACU the rebate WILL apply;
- Students will pay the full fees to the University and the Faculty will credit the student with the 10% rebate;
- The 10% rebate will be credited to the payer after census date in each semester.
The Payment Request Form (Postgraduate Fee Rebate) should be completed and returned to the Head of School, or Deputy Head of School. Included with your form should be an ACU Tax Invoice/Receipt that outlines the Course Units and Tuition Fees for the Semester.
Correct at time of posting, January 2017. Subject to change. *CSP and full-fee places offered. Full-fee places - to which the 10% Alumni rebate applies - will only be offered once CSP places are filled.
**Subject to approval, commencing in 2018.
Page last updated: 2017-06-21
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/764208