Education and Arts
Faculty of Education and Arts Postgraduate Alumni Rebate
ACU is pleased to offer a 10% rebate to domestic ACU graduates (from any faculty) enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Education and Arts commencing study in 2017. This offer will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Postgraduate studies include the following coursework degrees offered exclusively by the Faculty of Education and Arts:
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education
- Master of Education
- Master of Religious Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Master of Educational Assessment
- Master of Contemporary Literacies
- ACU graduates include: domestic ACU alumni from any faculty, offshore alumni, and alumni from ACU's antecedent organisations with a full degree from ACU. This does NOT include international alumni;
- The rebate also applies to graduands - those students who have been confirmed as having their 'course complete', but who have not officially graduated at the time of commencing postgraduate studies;
- If alumni are in receipt of another scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, the 10% rebate will NOT apply;
- If alumni have received another scholarship/discount/bursary for previous undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at ACU the rebate WILL apply;
- Students will pay the full fees to the University and the Faculty will credit the student with the 10% rebate;
- The 10% rebate will be credited to the payer after the completion of units in each semester.
For more information, or to apply please contact email@example.com
Correct at time of posting, January 2017. Subject to change. *CSP and full-fee places offered. Full-fee places - to which the 10% Alumni rebate applies - will only be offered once CSP places are filled.