International student enrolment is completed during orientation. You need to formalise your enrolment before commencing classes at ACU, but you can only do this by attending an enrolment session.
When is my enrolment session?
ACU will email you with details of the session you need to attend. You can also check the orientation schedule for your campus.
Late enrolments are not permitted, so it is important that you arrive in Australia before the start date listed in your offer.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring the following documents to your enrolment session:
- Your offer letter
- If you have a conditional offer, you will need to bring evidence (eg transcript) to show that you meet the conditions listed on your offer letter
- If you wish to apply for credit from previous learning, you will need to bring your academic transcript
What does enrolment involve?
At your enrolment session, our staff will help you to:
- Log on to ACU computers
- Set up your student email (once classes have started, ACU will only correspond via your ACU email account)
- Log on to Student Connect (student information management system)
- Update your contact details and emergency contacts
- Enrol into your units (subjects)
- Select your personal timetable
- Order your ACU Card (student identity card)
For more information on the orientation and enrolment schedules, please visit the orientation website.