How to enter?
- Entry to the competition is through submitting the online entry form.
- Complete all fields on the online form. Ensure you enter all your details, including a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. All notifications will be communicated to your email address. This includes an invitation to attend the exhibition opening and prize-giving night.
- Have your photographs ready to upload.
- You must also upload a copy of your High School ID card or a letter from your High School confirming that you are currently enrolled.
- Submit 1, 2 or 3 photographs or digital collages into the competition (up to three (3) photographs or digital collages only can be entered per participant). Your entry must speak to the theme.
- You must include a title and description (of 50 words or less) for each photo you upload. Complete these sections when submitting the online form.
You should submit an online entry form only once – an automatic email will be sent to your email address confirming submission. If you would like to confirm that your entry and images have been correctly received.