CAP applications for 2019 will open at 10am on Tuesday 1 May 2018.
What is CAP?
Have you volunteered in a sporting or cultural group, parish or community service activity? We'd love to hear about your experiences. ACU's Community Achiever Program is designed to acknowledge commitment to our local communities.
Regular volunteer work in your community – through a social justice organisation, sporting, performance, cultural or religious group – may be rewarded through our Community Achievers' Program with entry into an undergraduate degree.
A successful CAP application means you could receive an offer as early as August to study at ACU. Being part of this CAP group also offers unique opportunities to enhance your leadership and volunteering skills, while you study with us.
CAP entry is only available for Undergraduate bachelor level degrees at ACU.
Who can apply?
Anyone applying for a Bachelor degree at ACU with a history of regular voluntary experience in the designated categories. You can apply if you are:
- currently completing Year 12 in Australia
- a non-recent school leaver (such as a mature-age student)
- an international student, currently completing Year 12 in Australia and planning to apply to ACU via a TAC.
Remember: the experience must have been voluntary, so ACU will not consider community involvement undertaken as part of your schoolwork, work experience or paid employment.
CAP applications to study in 2019
- Open - 10am Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Close - Midnight Tuesday 31 July 2018
- Offers will be released by the end of August 2018