- Increased international research collaboration
- Internationalisation of the curriculum
- Providing excellent international opportunities for students
- Development of transnational education
- Increased international teaching collaboration
- Sustainable growth in international student enrolments
Many partnerships originate through informal contact between staff at two or more institutions who share similar interests. For academic interactions of limited scope or duration, no formal agreements are necessary. However, if there are sufficient activities and support for long-term collaboration and broader institutional participation, then formal agreements are recommended.
If you are a staff member at a university/institution that seeks to establish a formal partnership with ACU, please fill in our Potential Partner form and send it to email@example.com for further advice.
After we receive a filled in Potential Partner form we: