Theology and Philosophy
An opportunity to explore the accounts of Jesus’ trial, suffering and death in the lead-up to Lent and Easter:
- How do each of the Gospels understand the Passion of Jesus?
- Why was Jesus tried and convicted?
- What is the meaning of Jesus’ suffering?
- Why did Jesus die?
Explore the world of Christianity with experts from the School of Theology at ACU.
Wednesday evenings: 8, 15, 22 and 29 March, 2017.
6-8pm (Refreshments from 6pm, lecture starts at 6:30pm).
Christ Lecture Theatre, Australian Catholic University, 115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy.
- $100 for those requiring a Certificate of Attendance*
- $50 attendance only
* This Course has been approved for 6 hours towards “Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School” (4 hours for Category C and 2 hours for Category A).
This course does not involve assessment and is not for university credit. It is a general introduction and is open to the public.
For more information, or to discuss alternative methods of payment, please email Dr. Joel Hodge.