Theology and Philosophy
- 4th May: Church in the Pauline communities and in the later New Testament.
- 11th May: The Story of the Church in the First and Second Millennia.
- 18th May: Vatican II: Church as People of God; Sacrament of Salvation; Communion.
- 25th May: The Church of the Twenty-First Century: The Vision of Pope Francis.
Explore the meaning of Church with experts from the School of Theology at the ACU Adelaide Campus: Prof Denis Edwards, Dr Stephen Downs, Dr Michael Trainor, Dr James McEvoy and Dr Jo Laffin.
Wednesday 4, 11, 18 and 25 May, 2016.
6-8pm, with refreshments from 5.45pm.
ACU Campus Adelaide: 116 George Street, Thebarton
- $80 for those requiring a Certificate of Attendance* (issued for Catholic teacher accreditation)
- $40 for others
*For teachers in Catholic schools the courses will have System Accredited Module Status.
For more information email us or call 08 8234 7462.