The School of Science offers the Bachelor of Science and the Bachelor of Biomedical Science in Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and North Sydney. In 2017 the Bachelor of Science (Environment) will be offered in North Sydney.
The Bachelor of Biomedical Science is a professional degree that may also provide a pathway for postgraduate studies in health disciplines. This degree will broaden the diversity of health degrees offered at ACU and leverage from much of the current expertise within the Faculty.
Why study Science at ACU?
- entry-level skills in data management and analysis
- industry and community engagement
- ACU’s practical-based science degree develops skills in analysis and problem solving, content specific knowledge and evidence based decision making
- staff are active researchers and academics who have won awards for teaching excellence
- engagement with relevant industry and community partners.