Results are emailed for semester 1 and semester 2 to a student's ACU student email account.
The following table shows you the dates for each teaching period’s Results Release day.
|Study Period||Term Code||Release Date|
|Summer Term||201705||22 February 2017|
|Professional Term 1||201707||1 March 2017|
|Research A Term||201717||19 April 2017|
|Professional Term 2||201712||26 April 2017|
|Trimester 1||201732||17 May 2017|
|Professional Term 3||201715||31 May 2017|
|Professional Term 4||201747||5 July 2017|
|Semester 1||201730||7 July 2017|
|Research B Term||201737||19 July 2017|
|Winter Term||201745||17 August 2017|
|Professional Term 5||201755||13 September 2017|
|Trimester 2||201752||13 September 2017|
|Professional Term 6||201765||18 October 2017|
|Research C Term||201757||18 October 2017|
|Professional Term 7||201770||22 November 2017|
|Semester 2||201760||8 December 2017|
|Professional Term 8||201797||28 December 2017|
|Research D Term||201777||10 January 2017|
|Trimester 3||201772||10 January 2017|
Once the results have been released, you might need to understand what each mark and notation means:
|Notation||Final Result Grade||Range Guide (%)||GPA Numerical Equivalent|
|PS||Pass Ungraded||50-100||No GPA number|
At times you might see results and grade notations that seem different to what you normally expect. There are a number of situations where this might occurs. The following table lets you know what those grade notations stand for and what they mean:
|Numerical Equivalent|| |
Withdrawn Without Academic Penalty
When a student withdraws from a unit in accordance with Regulation 5.3.3 or 5.3.4.
Withdrawn – Fail
When a student withdraws from a unit outside the provisions of Regulation 5.3.3 or 5.3.4.
|CG||Credit Granted||When a student has been granted credit for the unit based on equivalent studies (Regulation 5.4).|
|CU||Continuing Unit|| Temporary grade for a thesis, dissertation, project, research, performance unit extending over more than one standard study period:
|NF||Interim Fail|| Temporary grade pending supplementary assessment.|
This grade will be changed to a Pass (PA) or Fail (NN) by the end of the third week of the next standard study period.
|DE||Deferred examination|| Temporary grade pending a Deferred Examination.|
This grade will be changed to a final result grade by the end of the third week of the next standard study period.
|CE||Current Exchange|| Temporary grade pending a final result when a student is studying an equivalent unit on a study abroad arrangement.|
This grade will be changed to a final result grade of Credit Granted (CG) or Fail (NN) within 12 months of the end of the study period.
|RW||Result Withheld||When a student has been awarded a result but the result is withheld because of non-payment of any fee or fine or withholding of results has been directed because a matter concerning the student is under investigation under the Academic Honesty Policy or before a Discipline Committee or Discipline Appeals Committee.|
AskACU results articles
- Can I amend my academic transcript?
- Can my academic transcript be sent to me via email or directly to another University?
- How do I calculate my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- How do I request a copy of my transcript?
- What happens if I fail a unit?
- What is an Interim Fail (NF) Grade?
- What is my WAM?
- What is the grading scale?
- What's the difference between an official and unofficial transcript?
- When are results released?
- When will I get my results for my deferred exam?
- What is Supplementary Assessment?
- When will my Supplementary Assessment take place?
- What grade do I get if I pass / fail the supplementary assessment?
- What happens if I am unable to complete the Supplementary Assessment?
- What happens if I don't want to complete the Supplementary Assessment?
- Who do I contact if I am unhappy with a result of an assessment task?
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1123184