Career Development Service
The Career Development Service supports students and graduates by providing a comprehensive range of services.
Careers staff are located across all ACU campuses and involved in careers development learning from first year through to graduation and beyond. ACU graduates can access careers support up to two years post completion of studies.
Key services include:
- ACU CareerHub, an online portal which provides students job opportunities, appointment bookings and event information.
- General and course specific career workshops and programs.
- Direct, phone and skype appointments and online career advice.
- Employer events and connection.
- Student Jobs on Campus (SJC) provides students with the opportunity to undertake paid employment across ACU campuses while completing their studies.