In partnership with the Institut Catholique de Paris (ICP) and Saint John’s University, we are offering a three week study program that includes classes undertaken in Paris, France. Founded in 1875, the Catholic University of Paris (Institut Catholique de Paris - ICP) is a private university located in Paris, France near its famous Latin Quarter, Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montparnasse.
Program highlights and inclusions
- Accommodation and classes in Paris, France
- French language classes offered during the program in Paris
- Group site visits within the community
- Group sightseeing excursions and time to explore Paris landmarks
- ACU classes (UNCC300) throughout the program
In 2017, the program fee is approximately AUD$2,800.00. The program fee covers:
- shared accommodation
- meal plan (breakfast and dinner)
- airport transfer
- scheduled group excursion/site visits
- welcome dinner
- French language course.
The program fee does not include the return airfare to France, ACU HECS/ tuition for UNCC300 or additional travel.
A three week program run in the semester break in July.
Eligible students may apply for:
- ACU Vice Chancellor and President’s Travel Grant worth up to $2,500 to assist in the costs of undertaking study overseas.
- Provost International Core Curriculum Scholarship valued at $1,000 to help cover the cost of program participation. Grants are awarded on the basis of merit and are subject to availability.
- OS-HELP loan which provides financial assistance for eligible Commonwealth supported students to undertake part of their course of study overseas.
All students stay in shared accommodation at Saint John’s University Paris Campus, conveniently located in the St-Germain neighbourhood in the 6th Arrondissement.
The housing can be easily accessed via public transport. Each room consists of a bunk-bed with linen, wardrobe and desk for each student. There is also a sink in each room. Wi-Fi, a student lounge and common area for cooking is also available.
Page last updated: 2017-08-18
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1116857